At the end of this article you will find a list of useful tools that have helped me take my blogs from zero to sixty in as little 7 days.Creating a Website that appeals to search engines can be challenging, but it's critical if you want your Website to generate a steady stream of traffic. That's where effective Website optimization tricks come in. So how do you develop Web content that caters to both search engine spiders and Website visitors? There's no single set of tricks and strategies to observe, but here are five basic website optimization tricks you can use to make your site more appealing to search engines.Below are some tips to help you improve your web presence.
- Include Meta and title tags. Some search engines still use Meta Keyword, Meta Description and Title tags to catalog and rank Web pages. Be sure to place a title tag at the top of each page to identify the document's overall content. You should also write an accurate Meta description tag because it's often used by search engines to describe a site in search results. And don't neglect to include a Meta keyword tag to reveal the most important keywords for each page to search engine spiders. This is one Website optimization trick you do not want to overlook because Meta tags can be the key to getting "found" by search engines.
- Once you've determined the best keywords to use, place them strategically on each Web page. Focus on areas that register well with search engines, including bold headings, near the top of the page and at the end of the page. You should also embed keywords in the anchor text used to describe links, your domain name and title and Meta tags. Try to use keywords to create a theme throughout the content on your site. Search engines tend to look for a theme or common topic on a Website in an effort to deliver more relevant results for searchers.
- Keep in mind that keyword proximity is also important. So place your keywords as closely together as possible, while making sure your sentences remain clear. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, ensure a proper keyword density or weight. This involves the proportion of keywords to the rest of the text. The greater the percentage of keywords, in relation to other text, the better.
- It's also crucial to keep your Website updated with fresh content. This lets search engines know the content on your site isn't stale, plus it will keep your site appealing to visitors looking for the latest information. Granted, it can be time-consuming to keep your content updated. However, the potential benefit from this Website optimization trick makes it well worth the effort.
- Frames allow you to split a page into pieces and section off static content to decrease download times. However, they can cause navigation difficulties and prevent search engines from being able to access every page on your Website. You could use a site map to address this problem, but it's simpler to not use frames for your Website.